References to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ are references to The Trustee for Lagardere/AWPL Trust.
Contract means your Order of a Product.
Order means the order submitted by you on the site.
You means you the Customer.
Product(s) means the product selected from our Site.
Site means our online store www.amusebeauty.com.au
This website is owned and operated by The Trustee for Lagardere/AWPL Trust.
In order to purchase products from us, you must be over 18 years of age and have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us that you are authorised to use. You must log in, either with your own details or as a guest, and provide us with your full name and address for log-in details.
When placing an Order you undertake that the details that you provide to us, like your name, address and contact phone number and email, are true and accurate.
When making an Order you must follow the instructions on the Site. Once you have selected a product and entered your delivery address, the Site will display the invoiced amount (including taxes) and any delivery charges.
When you place an Order you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your Order. Your Order remains valid as an offer and a Contract between us will only be accepted by us when your payment has been approved and your credit or debit card has been debited.
A Contract shall then be formed and we shall then be legally bound to supply the Product(s) to you.
If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order.
We may cancel the Contract if the Product is unavailable. We will notify you of the unavailability and return your payment or partial payment. Stock availability and events outside our control may cause delays, or in some circumstances, prevent your products from being delivered or sold.
For more information about shipping please see our Shipping Policy.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact email@example.com. No cancellation fees will apply unless the item has been dispatched and it must be returned to us at your cost.
Our Products may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you believe the Product is faulty, then please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as many details as possible about the order including order number, the Product and details of the defect. We limit our liability to either repair or replace the Product as per our Return Policy.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Site remains our property or licensors. The intellectual property is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties and we reserve our rights to rely upon these laws and treaties. You may store, print and display the content for your own personal use. You must not publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce any of the content or copies of the Website’s content including any unauthorized use of our trade marks.
We will not be liable to you for any breach or delay in the performance of the Contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to natural disaster, actions of third parties, riot, war, national emergencies, terrorism, strikes fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, earthquake, natural disaster, and failure of public utility services or transportation services.
Limitation on Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations, or other terms and conditions. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition imposed by legislation, including the Australia Consumer Law, which cannot be lawfully excluded.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us, including our directors, employees, consultants, agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or be declared to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, which shall remain in full force.
These Terms and Conditions and Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales (Australia).
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information through various means, including our websites; use of social media; orders and/or provision of products, services or support; and other third parties.
Whenever we collect personal information from third parties concerning an individual, we will take reasonable steps to advise that individual as soon as is practicable.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Our main purpose for collecting, holding, using and disclosing personal information is to: supply and obtain products and services; response to enquiries; undertake research and surveys, and analyse statistical information; comply with legislation and regulations; to inform you of changes to our business and our products; and for marketing purposes including to assist in developing our website.
We generally explain at the time we collect personal information, how we will use or disclose that information. We will only use or disclose personal information for a purpose other than for which it was collected or a related purpose if you have consented to such different use or disclosure or such use or disclosure is otherwise allowed by the Privacy Laws. In carrying out our business, it may be necessary to share information about you with and between our service provider partners that provide services to us.
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to request access to your record by contacting us at email@example.com.
If at any time you wish to change personal information that we hold about you because it is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
Personal information will be managed confidentially and securely and destroyed appropriately when no longer required.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Union Pay
1. Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Promoter is The Trustee for Lagardere/AWPL Trust (ABN 64 640 167 515) of Level 9, 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 (Promoter).
7. Outlets participating Amuse Beauty Studio at Sydney domestic T2 Terminal
8. The Promotion will commence at 05:00 am AEDT on 06/04/2022 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2022 or whilst stocks/prizes last, whichever is first to occur (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
9. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, their related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in their absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
10. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
A) purchase any Participating Product (see Appendix B for full list) at a Participating Outlet (Qualifying Purchase) and retain purchase receipt (Receipt);
B) go online to www.amusebeauty.com.au to enter your personal details including first name, last name, valid email address and any other details requested by the Promoter, keep your receipt for proof of purchase.
All entrants will be entered into the draw for the chance to win to win 1 of 2 Oud Wood 50ml
Value $364AUD each.
11. Limit one (1) Eligible Entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (i.e., per Participating Product purchase); and maximum of one (1) Eligible Entry permitted per person and email address each day. Each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above. Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of ten (10) Eligible Entries in the Promotion.
12. Eligible Entrants must retain their original Receipt (Proof of Purchase) which corresponds to each entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim the prize (if won). Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry.
13. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter in its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
(b) their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
14. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry/entries submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. The prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to their satisfaction.
15. Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e., multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
16. If more than one person attempts to claim the prize, the Promoter have a sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
17. The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter have reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
19. A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at 241 O’Rioradfan Street, Level 9 (Draw Location) by the Promoter at 12 noon AEST on 05/05/2022 (Prize Draw). The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
20. The first two Eligible Entrant with a valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win Oud Wood 50ml.
21. The total maximum prize pool in Australia is up to AUD$728
22. Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
23. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
24. The draw winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw and the draw winner and Australian winners will be advertised at www.amusebeauty.com.au on or before 18/05/2021.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
25. If a winner is not contactable or does not claim the prize by 11am AEST on 01/06/2022 (and there are no reserve Eligible Entrants drawn from the original draw), a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on 07/06/2021 at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming departments (Re-Draw).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNER (IF ANY)
26. The Re-Draw winner/s, if any, will be notified via email within 14 days of the re-draw and Australian winners advertised at www.amusebeauty.com.au on or before 21/06/2021.
27. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
28. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
29. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for the prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
32. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
34. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to them, subject to relevant gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion or disqualifying any entrant.
35. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
36. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
37. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 52(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
39. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the prize.
40. The prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
41. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
42. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
43. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winner, and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. If an entrant selects to opt into receipt of marketing at the time of entry, the Promoter may also for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the Personal Information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning Eligible Entrants. Entry is conditional on providing this Personal Information.
44. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
45. Entrants may view the Promoter’s privacy policies by visiting http://lsaspac.com/legals/.
47. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
48. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Authorised under NSW Authority No. TP/00737, SA Permit No. T21/97 & ACT Permit No. T21/00105
Appendix B – Participating Products
100941079 TOM FORD BITTER PEACH VDP 50ML
100733496 TOM FORD OMBRE LEATHER VDP 100ML
100861489 TOM FORD SOLEIL NEIGE VDP 50ML
101039755 TOM FORD ROSE DE CHINE VDP 50ML
101039757 TOM FORD ROSE DE RUSSIE VDP 50ML
100494142 TOM FORD SOLEIL BLANC VDP 50ML
100590589 TOM FORD MANDARINO DI AMALFI VDT 100ML
100418171 TOM FORD OUD WOOD VDP 100ML
101039753 TOM FORD ROSE D’AMALFI VDP 50ML
100409462 TOM FORD NOIR EXTREME VDP 100ML
100590587 TOM FORD MANDARINO DI AMALFI VDT 50ML
100948556 TOM FORD TUBEREUSE NUE VDP 50ML
100347821 TOM FORD SANTAL BLUSH VDP 50ML
100375881 TOM FORD PATCHOULI ABSOLU VDP 50ML
100896243 TOM FORD ROSE PRICK VDP 50ML
100208413 TOM FORD TUSCAN LEATHER VDP 50ML
100247423 TOM FORD CAFE ROSE VDP 50ML
100409463 TOM FORD FLEUR PORTOFINO VDP 50ML
100495599 TOM FORD NERO PORTO FORTE VDP 50ML
100426339 TOM FORD NOIR FEMME VDP 50ML
100734493 TOM FORD FOUGERE PLATINE VDP 100ML
88540 TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID VDP 100ML
100067846 TOM FORD GREY VETIVER VDP 50ML
100359891 TOM FORD MANDARINO DI AMALFI VDP 50ML
100173313 TOM FORD NEROLI PORTOFINO VDP 100ML
100244844 TOM FORD NOIR VDP 100ML
100339098 TOM FORD VELVET ORCHID VDP 100ML
100590582 TOM FORD MANDARINO DI AMALFI VDP 100ML
100734491 TOM FORD FOUGERE PLATINE VDP 50ML
100842124 TOM FORD METALLIQUE VDP 100ML
100495598 TOM FORD NEROLI PORTOFINO ACQUA VDT 100
100609910 TOM FORD OUD MINERALE VDP 100ML
100686578 TOM FORD VANILLE FATALE VDP 50ML
100733500 TOM FORD FOUGERE D'ARGENT VDP 100ML
100305882 TOM FORD OUD FLEUR VDP 50ML
100347822 TOM FORD JASMIN ROUGE VDP 50ML IT
100418170 TOM FORD OUD FLEUR EDP SPRAY 100ML
100426340 TOM FORD NOIR FEMME VDP 100ML
100494143 TOM FORD SOLEIL BLANC VDP 100ML
100733498 TOM FORD FOUGERE D'ARGENT VDP 50ML
100896239 TOM FORD BEAU DE JOUR VDP 100ML
100984411 TOM FORD TUBEREUSE NUE VDP 50ML
101013806 TF ROSE PRICK
100173312 TOM FORD NEROLI PORTOFINO VDP 50ML
100305889 TOM FORD WHITE SUEDE VDP 50ML
100590585 TOM FORD SOLE DI POSITANO VDP 50ML
100686579 TOM FORD VANILLE FATALE VDP 100ML
100896234 TOM FORD WHITE SUEDE VDP 50ML
97737 TOM FORD FOR MEN VDT 100ML
100100135 TOM FORD GREY VETIVER EDP 100ML
100208415 TOM FORD NOIR DE NOIR VDP 50ML
100208417 TOM FORD TOBACCO VANILLE VDP 50ML
100208421 TOM FORD CHAMPACA ABSOLUTE VDP 50ML
100305887 TOM FORD OUD WOOD VDP 50ML
100426341 TOM FORD VENETIAN BERGA VDP 50ML
100701294 TOM FORD F FABULOUS VDP 50ML
100751170 TOM FORD LOST CHERRY VDP 50ML
100896241 TOM FORD WHITE SUEDE VDP 100ML